shego top 'neptune'
Stretchy, ultra-soft, sustainable fabric.
Seamless with the exception of the band.
Halter top with a cross over neckline.
Vibrant blue like the ice giant Neptune.
FABRIC & CARE
Hand-wash & rinse in cold water.
Lay flat in the shade to dry.
Do not iron. Do not bleach.
Do not wring or twist.
Do not tumble dry.
Avoid lotions & oils.
For additional suit care information, click here.
SIZE & FIT
Shego tops can sometimes fit big. If you are in-between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
Zoe is wearing size LARGE. bust: 36B waist: 29" hips: 40" pants: 6
All sale items are final sale and can not be returned. During Black Friday, Cyber Monday deals, and any other yearly sales there will be no returns or exchanges.
- Product(s) must have all tags still attached, including the plastic liner within the suit bottoms.
- If product(s) have been washed, used or worn, they can not be returned.
- We do not accept products that have make up, deodorant, hairs, or self tan on them. The product(s) will be sent back to you at your expense with no refund.
- We do not accept products that smell like smoke, perfume, body sprays, or creams. The product(s) will be sent back to you at your expense with no refund.
- Product(s) must be returned within 20 days of receiving the item(s).
- Any shipping fees incurred are not covered/reimbursed by Knight Swimwear.
- If you choose to ship your package with Priority or Express shipping, any customs fees incurred will be charged back to you or subtracted from the return value. To avoid this, please use local post options instead of carriers like UPS.
- It is important to retain your proof of postage as Knight Swimwear cannot be held liable for items that are not returned to us.
- Accessories like visors, scrunchies, and phone cases cannot be returned, they are final sale.
- Any mistakes resulting in an order being Returned to Sender will result in the re-shipment of your package. Before your package can be re-shipped, you will be invoiced for the new shipping charge.
- TIP: create an account on our website to avoid any mistakes in shipping information and to ensure a faster checkout.
- Returns are processed by our distribution centre and can sometimes take 1-2 weeks after the package arrives.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
TO MAKE A RETURN CLICK HERE
If you have any questions or need assistance with the process, please email email@example.com.
Please note all returns will incur a $5 restocking/processing fee.
AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT OFFER EXCHANGES because we cannot promise your size will be available. Your best option is to make a new order of the size you want, and then return the size that does not fit.
Please allow 3-5 business days for order fulfillment. Due to higher volumes during discount periods such as Black Friday, sales, or new launches/restocks, please allow 7-10 business days for order fulfillment.
|CANADA||EXPEDITED PARCEL||$9.00 USD|
|UNITED STATES||TRACKED PACKET USA AIR||$12.00 USD|
|AUSTRALIA||TRACKED PACKET INTERNATIONAL||$20.00 USD|
|INTERNATIONAL||TRACKED PACKET INTERNATIONAL||$30.00 USD|
Every order comes with a tracking number. If you need assistance locating this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our International packages are shipped with DHL or APC Postal Logistics, you will be provided with the necessary tracking info in your shipping confirmation email.
It is up to the shipping carrier to deliver your items, we cannot speed up the delivery process so please be patient. Shipping times are estimated and Knight Swimwear cannot be held responsible for late deliveries. Shipping costs will not be refunded. If your package is lost in transit, Knight Swimwear will provide you with a replacement order, or reimbursement if that is not possible. We are not responsible for any other compensation, as once the package is shipped, it is out of our hands.
Knight Swimwear is not responsible for any customs fees or taxes on domestic or international orders. PLEASE NOTE: Knight Swimwear is not responsible for refunding your money if you deny acceptance of your package at customs. If you deny the package from your post office due to customs and it is returned to us, you will be responsible for paying to have it reshipped.
Please triple check your address at checkout! Knight Swimwear will not be held responsible for any lost packages due to address errors. If your package is successfully returned to sender, you will be charged a second shipping cost.
If your shipping confirmation number states that your package was delivered, Knight Swimwear is not responsible for any lost items. Please contact email@example.com and we can help you file a claim with the carrier.
Did you purchase Route Protection for your order?
If your Route protected order ends up lost, damaged, or stolen, Route’s expert support team helps ensure that your order gets replaced or refunded as preferred. Claims will be reviewed for approval within 1-2 business days from filing. More information on what Route will cover and when you should file your claim with them can be found on our FAQ page linked here.
Need to file a claim? File here
TO CARE FOR YOUR SUIT:
Contact with sunscreen and oils.
Chlorine or other harsh chemicals. Public pools tend to use high amounts of chlorine so limit exposure and wash your suit after contact.
Hot tubs. Hot water can damage the delicate fibres.
Hand wash/rinse with cold water directly after use. We recommend rinsing your suit even if you did not go in the water. This way any sunscreens, sweat, and natural oils from your body can be rinsed off.
Hand wash with gentle soap/detergent meant for delicates (free of harsh dyes, chemicals, and bleaches) in cold water.
Do not wash with other items.
Do not place in washing machine, hand wash only.
Rinsing suits after use is key to preventing fading in darker colours and yellowing in lighter colours.
Do not store while wet.
Do not wring out or stretch the suit while wet. If you need to squeeze water out, wrap the suit in a towel and gently press.
Lay flat to dry in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight.
Do not tumble dry as this will damage the delicate fabric.
Due to the delicate nature of our biodegradable fabric, we have been advised that colour transfer can sometimes happen with our darker coloured suits, like Lava and Dark Roast. We recommend washing all suits in cold water once or twice before use to try and avoid this happening.
TO CARE FOR YOUR SWIM CLUB SWEATS:
Wash in gentle cycle or by hand in cold water.
Wash inside out.
Do not iron. Do not bleach.
Do not tumble dry.
Lay flat or hang to dry.
If care instructions for our swim and sweat suits are not followed, we are unable to assume responsibility for any damages incurred.