Knight Swimwear's signature hair oil blend is created with only 4 organic, all-natural ingredients. It is the perfect product to keep your hair shiny and moisturized throughout the cold winter months and hot summer days alike. Our travel-friendly sized bottle contains 2oz of product which will last much longer than you think!
We developed this hair oil with the help of a small business owner. She combines the ingredients by hand, creates the labels, and ships the products herself.
WHAT THIS OIL IS GOOD FOR:
- Moisturizes and conditions dry hair
- Encourages hair growth
- Aids in repairing damage from heat/styling
- Helps control dandruff
- Not only is this oil amazing for your hair, but these ingredients can be beneficial to your skin and nails as well. After applying to your hair, massage the remaining oil into your cuticles and hands.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
The jojoba plant contains high concentrations of nutrients and minerals like zinc, and vitamin B and E. When using this product before shampooing, jojoba oil creates a barrier that helps prevent the stripping of your natural hair oils. When applying this oil to damp hair after washing, jojoba can help moisturize and condition your hair.
Argan oil is packed with vitamins and nutrients like linoleic acid, omega-6 fatty acids, vitamins A, C, and E. Argan oil is a powerful conditioner that can give your hair a healthy, shiny, glossy look. With only a few small drops this nutrient rich oil you can promote hair growth, tame frizz, and air in the repair of split ends.
Vanilla Essential Oil
Along with providing a delicious scent, vanilla essential oil actually contains nutrients that are amazing for your hair. On top of this, vanilla is one of the most relaxing, calming, appealing scents.
Peppermint Essential Oil
The combination of vanilla and mint creates a delicious scent that will leave your hair smelling incredible. Mint oil is proven to stimulate hair growth via increasing the blood circulation on your scalp.
HOW TO USE
Start by massaging the oil into the ends of your hair and working your way up. By the time you reach your scalp you should not have as much oil on your fingertips. Most of the benefits from this oil work best when massaged into the scalp so they can penetrate your hair follicles.
If you have naturally oily hair, leaving additional oil in your hair may not be appealing to you. If this is the case, you can massage a couple drops of this product into your scalp and leave it on for at least 30-60+ minutes to let the nutrients absorb. Leaving it in overnight is also a great option. You may even find your is less oily when you wake up, as the oil has absorbed into your scalp.
You can also completely avoid the scalp if you are just looking for some extra gloss and shine.
If oil leaks slightly during the shipping process, simply wipe the bottle with alcohol and a cloth and the excess oil will come off.
SHIPPING DELAYS DUE TO COVID-19
The Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, and Surgeon General have stated that there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the mail. However, each shipping carrier is responding to the situation differently.
Canada Post has the following changes to their service:
- Canada Post is experiencing delays of up to 5 days. Heavier shipments are more impacted than others.
- Proof-of-age verification and required signatures are limited to post-office pickups.
- On-time guarantees are suspended.
- Shipments to many countries are currently not being accepted. You will be issued a full refund if your package cannot be shipped.
For more information, refer to Canada Post's new's releases.
For more information about service disruptions, refer to Canada Post's daily service alerts.
All sale items are final sale and can not be returned. During Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, there will be no returns.
- Product(s) must have all tags still attached, including the plastic liner within the suit bottoms.
- If product(s) have been washed, used or worn, they can not be returned.
- We do not accept products that have make up, deodorant, or self tan on them. The product(s) will be sent back to you at your expense with no refund.
- We do not accept products that smell like smoke, perfume, body sprays, or creams. The product(s) will be sent back to you at your expense with no refund.
- Product(s) must be returned within 20 days of receiving the item(s).
- Any shipping fees incurred are not covered/reimbursed by Knight Swimwear.
- If you choose to ship your package with Priority or Express shipping, any customs fees incurred will be charged back to you or subtracted from the return value. To avoid this, please use local post options instead of carriers like UPS.
- It is important to retain your proof of postage as Knight Swimwear cannot be held liable for items that are not returned to us.
- Accessories like visors and scrunchies cannot be returned, they are final sale.
- Any mistakes resulting in an order being Returned to Sender will result in the re-shipment of your package. Before your package can be re-shipped, you will be invoiced for the new shipping charge.
- TIP: create an account on our website to avoid any mistakes in shipping information and to ensure a faster checkout.
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN?
You can submit a return here: knightswim.returnscenter.com
If you have any questions or need assistance with the process, please email email@example.com.
AT THIS TIME WE DO NOT OFFER EXCHANGES because we cannot promise your size will be available. Your best option is to make a new order of the size you want, and then return the size that does not fit.
Your order will be fulfilled within 1-3 business days. If you order on a Friday after 3pm, your order will be fulfilled on the following Monday. Due to higher volumes during discount periods such as Black Friday or new launches/restocks, please allow 2-6 business days for order fulfillment.
|UNITED STATES||TRACKED PACKET USA AIR||$12.00|
|AUSTRALIA||TRACKED PACKET INTERNATIONAL||$20.00|
|INTERNATIONAL||TRACKED PACKET INTERNATIONAL||$35.00|
Every order comes with a tracking number. If you need assistance locating this, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international orders, once your package crosses the border the tracking number we provided you is able to be used on your local postal service track and trace. They will be able to offer you more detailed information than Canada Post.
It is up to the shipping carrier to deliver your items, we cannot speed up the delivery process so please be patient. Shipping times are estimated and Knight Swimwear cannot be held responsible for late deliveries. Refunds on shipping costs will not be refunded.
Knight Swimwear is not responsible for any customs fees or taxes on domestic or international orders.
If your shipping confirmation number states that your package was delivered, Knight Swimwear is not responsible for any lost items. Please contact email@example.com and we can help you file a claim with the carrier.
Check out Knight Swim's in-depth sizing video here: Knight Swim Sizing
Visit our FAQ page for more information about sizing.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any sizing questions and we would be happy to help!
- When selecting a size for bottoms, go by your waist size.
- If you are between sizes, size up for a more high-waisted feel.
|SIZE||CUP SIZE||BAND SIZE (INCHES)|
|s||a, b, c||32-34|
|m||a, b, c, d||34-36|
|l||c, d, dd||36-38|
- When selecting a size for tops, go by your band size.
- Raven tops have a more snug fit. If you are between sizes or have a larger cup size, size up.
TO CARE FOR YOUR SUIT:
Contact with sunscreen and oils.
Chlorine or other harsh chemicals. Public pools tend to use high amounts of chlorine so limit exposure and wash your suit after contact.
Hot tubs. Hot water can damage the delicate fibres.
Hand wash/rinse with cold water directly after use. We recommend rinsing your suit even if you did not go in the water. This way any sunscreens, sweat, and natural oils from your body can be rinsed off.
Hand wash with gentle soap/detergent meant for delicates (free of harsh dyes, chemicals, and bleaches) in cold water.
Do not wash with other items.
Do not place in washing machine, hand wash only.
Rinsing suits after use is key to preventing fading in darker colours and yellowing in lighter colours.
Do not store while wet.
Do not wring out or stretch the suit while wet. If you need to squeeze water out, wrap the suit in a towel and gently press.
Lay flat to dry in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight.
Do not tumble dry as this will damage the delicate fabric.
Exposure to high chlorine levels, sunscreen/oils, rough surfaces, large waves etc. may cause premature wear. Knight Swimwear cannot be held responsible for damages caused by incorrect care or the elements.
These suits are made with delicate fabric. They must be taken care of properly and treated gently.
LAVA RED: Colour may transfer due to fabric dyes. Wash before use.